What if You Want to Get a Divorce When Your Immigration Is Based on a Marriage Visa?

5 May 2017
 Categories: , Articles

If you have married a United States citizens and you are trying to become a resident of the country, things can get tricky if you decide that you want a divorce. The facts vary depending on your case. To help, here's what you need to know. 1. You Become a Permanent Resident After Two Years When you marry a US-citizen, the immigration process involves several steps. In some cases, you may start with a fiancee visa to enter the country. Read More